Thursday 13 May 2010

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to The Penultimate Universe.

This is basically just my blog where I get to be completely self indulgent and a bit of a show off (but then again isn't that what most blogs are all about? ;-))

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is for me to have somewhere to post my short stories and creative writing. If I do then, hopefully, you'll want to read it.
Most of what I write is either sci-fi, fantasy or speculative fiction. Occasionally I might try my hand at something else from time to time but, for now, I'm a firm believer in sticking to what you know.

I hope that you'll enjoy reading these as much as I enjoy writing them. Please feel free to comment on them too. Tell me what you like, what you don't like and why. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my blog and enjoy!!

Tim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment